CSR, Food Safety and Information Security Services
Antaris provides a wide range of services to the public and private sectors in the areas of health and safety, quality, accessibility, energy and environment. We also provide consultancy and training in the areas of:
• Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
• Food Safety
• Information Security
Corporate Social Responsibility
More and more organisations around the world are becoming aware of the need for, and benefits of, socially responsible behaviour as a means of contributing to sustainable development. An organisation’s impact on society, the economy and the environment has become a critical element when measuring its overall performance and ability to continue operating effectively.
ISO 26000 is the first internationally approved standard to provide guidance on social responsibility. It explains what CSR means, what issues a company needs to address in order to operate in a socially responsible manner, and what best practice in CSR is.
Antaris can facilitate organisations who are interested in CSR with a range of services including:
• Training at all levels to assist in understanding CSR and related standards such
as ISO 26000
• Gap analysis of your business’s existing CSR system and controls against the
ISO 26000 standard
• Implementation of a CSR management system based on ISO 26000
• Consultancy, guidance and advice on the options open to organisations wishing to gain
recognition of good practice in Corporate Social Responsibility, e.g. the Chambers Ireland
CSR Awards and/or BITC Awards
Antaris assists food producers to implement an ISO 22000 Food Safety Management system, the recognised standard for all sectors of the food industry, from local food retailers and caterers to multinational processors.
ISO 22000 specifies a documented food safety management system, which incorporates the principles of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) and the essential hygiene and infrastructural requirements for safe food production.
We assist organisations anywhere in the food chain to maximise the benefits of implementing an ISO 22000 based Food Safety Management standard through:
• Cost-effective control of food-borne hazards
• A proactive approach - identifying and controlling hazards
• Complementing other quality management systems
• Meeting the requirements of Irish and EU food safety legislation
• Demonstrating compliance with industry codes of practice and legislation
Information is an essential asset to any modern business and its security is becoming one of the issues paramount to companies’ survival. At Antaris we provide practical, understandable advice and assistance to enable you to protect and manage your information from a wide range of threats in order to:
• Ensure business continuity
• Minimise business risk
• Maximise return on investments and business opportunities
We assist businesses in implementing an effective Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on the latest international standard ISO 27001, using guidance and best practice such as ISO 27002 (Code of practice for information security management).
Antaris can work with your organisation to develop all of the documentation you need to implement an effective ISMS that meets international standards. We guide you through the entire process, from defining your information security policy and security risk assessment through to managing the identified risks and preparing a "Statement of Applicability" (SoA).