ESG & Climate Change
We co-develop with our clients their agenda on critical challenges, including decarbonisation and energy transition; circular value chains; sustainable reporting and analytics; sustainable growth; sustainable brands and customer experience; sustainable finance and ESG; climate-related financial risk and sustainable technology.
Our approach is underpinned by understanding how new technologies, market preferences, and regulatory standards impact business models to enable a more sustainable and resilient future.
Management Systems Consultancy
Get guidance through the challenges of managing various aspects of your working environment, including quality, health & safety, accessibility, environment, energy and information security matters with the experts at Antaris.
Our consultants have over 30 years of experience in helping companies in both the public and private sectors. Known for our common-sense approach and practical experience, our team can help you achieve and maintain your certification in management systems.
We have a 100% success rate in helping our clients gain and maintain standards, including:
- ISO 9001 Quality management system
- ISO 14001 Environmental management system
- ISO 45001 Occupational health and safety management system
- ISO 50001 Energy management system
- ISO 27001 Information security management system
- ISO 22000 Food safety management system
From small local offices to international business groups, we’re dedicated to providing our clients with a professional and reliable service – helping them to achieve their goals.
Consultancy services available include:
- Environment, Social & Governance; sustainability and climate change including Decarbonisation, Sustainable Finance, Sustainability Management & Resource Management
- Management system implementation
- Implementation of integrated management systems to specification PAS 99
- Gap analyses against standards
- Preparing documented information including process maps, procedures, method statements, etc.
- Auditing, including internal and pre-assessments audits
- Risk Assessments
- Legal Compliance Assessments
- Universal Access Audits and Design Appraisals
Issued by customs administrators in the EU, AEO status certifies that a business has met security, management systems, custom rules compliance and ongoing solvency standards.
Our AEO consulting service includes:
- Reviews and risk assessments to determine if you are capable of applying for AEO status
- A full analysis of your systems and processes to help close any gaps found
- Preparing any necessary documentation including checklists, processes, procedures, records and risk assessments to meet AEO criteria
- Creating an internal audit program to review the processes before inspection
- Assisting you in completing the SAQ and application form