We would like to make you aware of the Green programme that can help your company incorporate sustainable practices into the day-to-day running of your business.
Better environmental performance leads to improved resource efficiency and direct cost savings, and can also increase access to customers who are increasingly demanding more environmentally friendly products and services. Better environmental performance will also increase the agility and resilience of the company to climate change impacts.
Up to 80% funding is available to Enterprise Ireland and Industrial Development Authority clients to fund GreenStart projects and 50 % funding for GreenPlus projects. Companies can apply for grant support towards the cost of an assignment which will introduce best practice systems and structures, achieve cost reduction targets and lay a foundation for future environmental improvement projects; which in turn will lead to increased value to the business.
Eligible assignments may include:
- Guidance with preparation of an Environmental (/water/energy/waste) Policy Statement and Management System based on a ‘Plan, Do, Check, Act’ philosophy.
- Review environmental activities & practices at the site.
- Provide advice on risks (financial, reputational, regulatory or physical) and how to mitigate them.
- Establish a baseline assessment to establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and identify cost savings.
- Guidance with Life cycle assessment and/or Circular economy thinking.
Applications can be made at any time of the year to suit the needs and priorities of the applicants business.
For more information on how GreenStart and Green Plus can be used to improve your business please contact us on (00353) 61 464 666 or view Antaris’ full list of environmental services by visiting https://antarisconsulting.com/environment/.