To provide you with a unique and fully customised service we partner with the following organisations to give you the solutions your individual circumstances deserve.
Specialising in technical management training, SQT places a huge emphasis on achievement, both for the company and the individual.
We work closely with SQT and our clients to deliver a world-class training experience, which is why our training clients return to us again and again.
The NSAI is Ireland’s standards body and a leading supplier of product and
systems certifications services, both domestically and internationally.
Antaris has partnered with the NSAI on a number of national and international projects, combining the expertise of both organisations to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
We have partnered with the NSAI on many projects, including:
- A major health and safety benchmarking project
- Assisting companies to implement management systems, including health and safety, quality, environmental management systems
- The development and deliverance of multiple training courses
The SEAI plays a leading role in transforming Ireland into a society based on sustainable energy structures, technologies and practices.
Projects we have completed with the SEAI include:
- The development and deliverance of various training programmes in energy management system auditing, assessment and implementation, on behalf of the SEAI, in the pharma, chemical, manufacturing, services, utilities and other sectors
- A national programme of energy baseline assessments against the requirements of ISO 50001, the energy management standard
Viegand & Maagøe specialise in the effective implementation of energy and climate friendly solutions in Denmark and abroad. We have partnered with Viegand & Maagøe on many energy management related projects, including energy assessments, audits, gap analysis and training.