Our Social Responsibility Commitments
Antaris offers expertise in management systems, providing effective solutions with a practical, objective no-nonsense approach. Through consultancy, training and software solutions we build clients’ capabilities and help them to manage their businesses better.
Client satisfaction is fundamental to our continued success and is the cornerstone of the services we offer. Antaris is firmly committed to providing a quality service to our clients. We work together as a team to ensure that our services exceed the expectations of our clients.
Antaris is committed to:
• Promoting environmental and health and safety (EHS) awareness among our clients
• Ensuring that, where appropriate, our training courses are approved by relevant bodies
such as IEMA, IOSH, NEBOSH and IRCA
• Delivering our services using best available technology including web-based services
• Taking practical steps to control the disposal of solid waste
• Ensuring efficient usage of resources such as electricity
• Integrating environmental and health and safety considerations in the design of our services
• Promoting continuous improvement by setting and reviewing EHS and quality
objectives and targets
• Preventing pollution by continually assessing and monitoring our activities
• Adhering to all EU and Irish laws and regulations relating to EHS issues
• Initiating and encouraging communication among staff, clients, suppliers, and the
general public that will foster responsible EHS management and practices
• Ensuring that our IMS policy is made available to the public
At all times Antaris aims to ensure that our employees have the knowledge, skills, resources and authority to implement this policy.