A quality system is not just a badge - it's about bringing real, continuous benefits to your organisation.
At Antaris we can help you implement quality management systems that not only meet your certification requirements but also bring significant business benefits.
Benefits of Quality Management Systems
- Increased client confidence and satisfaction
- Improved efficiency and increased productivity
- Lower running costs due to reduced errors
- Positive impact on company profile and brand reputation
- Improved staff motivation
We’re Here to Guide You
Implementing a quality management system can be difficult and time-consuming. With over 25 years experience, we know how to make the whole process as painless and efficient as possible.
Registered to ISO 9001, we’ve assisted a wide range of Irish and multinational companies to establish effective quality management systems and achieve certification.
At Antaris we have a 100% success rate with our clients who have applied for certification of their quality management systems to ISO 9001.
What You Receive
We guide you through every step of the certification process. Our quality management services include:
- Design and implementation of formal quality management system
- Gap analysis of current systems compared with the international standard requirements
- Outlining quality objectives and targets
- Process mapping
- Pre-assessment and internal audits
- Customer satisfaction measurement
We provide professional and expert quality management consultancy to businesses across all sectors, and can tailor our services to suit your needs.
We provide consultancy on quality systems for specific sectors, including:
- IATF 16949, Quality System requirements for the automobile industry
- ISO 13485, Medical Devices QMS
- ISO 17025, Laboratory QMS
- ISO/AS/EN 9100, Aerospace QMS
In addition to assisting organisations meet their quality management requirements we also provide quality training, including: