Antaris Consulting’s priority is to protect, respect and recognise the importance of your privacy, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). This notice has been prepared in accordance with Articles 12, 13, and 14 of the GDPR.
In this document, we will explain the manner and the reasons why we collect personal details from our contracted clients, potential clients and visitors to our website. It also explains how we use the information, the situations under which the information may be revealed to others and how we ensure its protection.
Tel: +353 (0)61 464666 5 Pery Square, Limerick, V94 EV1F, Ireland.
Data Protection Representative
Our data protection representative is Mr. Gerard Higgins and may be contacted at email@example.com
How do we collect personal details
We collect personal data in relation to our services from a number of sources. This may be directly from clients and individuals availing of our services, or indirectly from third parties whom we have contracted to assist with services on our behalf. This information may be collected from various sources such as:
- website (course bookings, general enquiries, all interactions, etc.)
- email enquiries
- trade shows / exhibitions
- recruitment websites
- clients availing of services (training, consultancy, recruitment)
- individuals booking on training courses
What type of information do we collect
The personal details we are most likely to collect are your name, business postal address, phone number and business email.
Who has access to your information
The directors and staff of Antaris Consulting will have access to the information you provide to us. The information they have access to is controlled and they can only access information required to ensure the services we provide to our clients are met.
How long we keep your information
Information collected by us will be held for as long as it is required for the purpose it was collected and to protect our business & rights. By law, we are required to keep certain types of information for a specific period of time. The length of time we keep your personal data depends on the type of information and the purpose for which it was obtained and / or as long as you have specified in a contractual agreement.
How do we use personal data
We only use an individual’s personal data for the business purposes that an individual would expect. We require personal data to carry out our services, and for activities relating to our service
Under no circumstances will we sell or rent your information out to any third parties, and we won’t give out access to your details for marketing purposes.
The business may also use information held about you in the following ways:
- Providing requested information about products
- To let you know about any modification of our services or new products and new services.
- To get in contact with you about requested information.
- To get in touch when you fill in one our contact forms.
- Setting up new accounts and billing details
- Generating and sending invoices
- Monitoring payment activity and managing debt
- Discussing and responding to requests for information or general queries
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements
- To protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party
- In the detection and prevention of fraud and other crime
- For the purpose of safeguarding someone’s vital interests, national security, responding to statutory obligations or requests from the courts and enforcement authorities.
How do we process personal data
We process all personal data lawfully under the GDPR. The main grounds for processing of data is consent, contract, legal obligation or legitimate interests.
What are your choices?
We need you to opt-in or give prior consent before we can contact you via email, phone or text for marketing and promotional purposes. We are also unable to get into contact with you via post if you have made it clear you don’t want us to. You can also adjust your choices any time you wish by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: +353 (0)61 464666 5 Pery Square, Limerick, V94 EV1F, Ireland
The ways you can access and edit your details
It is within your rights to ask Antaris Consulting for your own copy of the details we hold on you. Please contact us with any request to edit, adjust or delete this information.
Your rights relating to personal data
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- The right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data about you without undue delay. You have the right to request that any inaccurate personal data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- The right to have us erase any personal data we hold about you in circumstances where the processing of data was not carried out in accordance with the GDPR. This is referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- The right to object to us processing personal data about you such as processing for profiling or direct marketing.
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances such as where the processing is based on consent, processing is necessary for the performance of a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means. You have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
- The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data. You have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us by emailing us on email@example.com
Tel: +353 (0)61 464666 5 Pery Square, Limerick, V94 EV1F, Ireland
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
Click on this link
How do we protect your information?
Once you have given us personal details, we endeavour to ensure it is protected. While we do everything we can to guarantee the safety of your personal information, you also must remember that details such as your email address are being sent over the Internet, and as such we cannot 100% guarantee the security of these; you send information to us over the Internet at your own risk.
Once we acquire your information, however, we do everything we can to secure it on our systems through the use of secure servers and security certificates (SSL).
Use of ‘cookies’
Any cookies used on our website will not contain personally identifiable information about you. Cookies do not contain information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details and we will not disclose the content of cookies to any third parties
We just use statistical insights about the sites you visit and what your online behaviour and patterns are. This in turn assists us to improve our user experience and personalise your online interactions. You are able to turn off cookies using your browser settings.
External links to other websites
Our website is likely to contain links to external websites that belong to other companies. This document only serves as a privacy notice for this website, and as such it’s imperative that you read the privacy documents supplied by the other websites that you visit – even if it’s through a link on our website.
Additionally, if you have accessed our website via an external link on another site, then we cannot guarantee that they have the same privacy documents as us; make sure you read their privacy documents to ensure that their practices are in line with your expectations.
Minors under Age 16 and children aged 16 to 18
Under GDPR, processing of the personal data of a child is only allowed by law when the child is at least 16 years old.
Our business does not interact with minors (under age 16) or children aged 16 to 18 for the purpose of conducting consulting business.
However, we recognise the potential for minors and children to interact with our website, the age of the person interacting would be unknown to Antaris Consulting unless divulged by the user.
Antaris Consulting recognise that minors / children may require information for academic reasons. In this regard if a person is under 18 years of age, they must obtain consent from their parent or legal guardian before making contact with Antaris Consulting as in order for us to provide the required information we require permission from a parent or guardian. We can then use their personal data to provide the information requested. In any event this information should only be a name and an email address for the purpose of satisfying an enquiry.
Transferring your details outside of the EU
We do not as a matter of course transfer data outside of the EEA. Where we are required to do so, we shall have appropriate safeguards in place for such transfers, for example, entry into European Commission approved standard contractual clauses with the provider.
If you engage with our website while outside the country, then our data may be transferred internationally in order to provide you with the correct services.