Cut through the confusion - energy consultation without the headache.
Our experts have been providing energy consultancy services to organisations around the world since 2005. Many of us are qualified as Association of Energy engineers, certified energy managers and certified measurement and verification professionals.
We have worked with IS 393:2005, EN 16001:2009 and ISO 50001:2011.
We assist companies to implement ISO 50001:2018.
We specialise in helping our clients audit, implement and maintain ISO 50001 certification.
As we work with other management system standards such as ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environmental) and ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety), we can assist organisations to integrate a combination of these with ISO 50001.
By integrating your standards, you can significantly reduce your administration time and reduce duplication of requirements.
ISO 50001 Gap Analysis
Auditing/gap analyses take place before or after implementation. If completed before implementation, it can help you to identify the steps needed to put in place a functioning ISO 50001 system.
An audit at the end of implementation uses the principles outlined in ISO 19011:2018 in order to assess your deadlines for a Certification Body audit.
Energy Management Systems
We can assist companies to implement ISO 50001:2018 with the following documents/processes:
- Determination of internal and external issues regarding EnMS and energy performance
- Scope of EnMS
- Energy policy
- Energy roles, responsibilities, authorities
- Energy risks and opportunities
- Energy objectives, targets and programmes
- Energy review report
- Determination of significant energy users
- Energy performance indicators, EnPIs
- Establishment and revision of energy baseline
- Establishment of energy data collection plan
- Competence, awareness and communication programmes
- Energy documented information
- Operational planning & control processes and procedures including energy efficient design and procurement
- Performance evaluation (ongoing monitoring and measurement of EnMS and energy performance)
- Evaluation of compliance with legal and other requirements
- Internal audit programmes
- Management reviews
- Nonconformity & corrective action programmes
Our expert auditors can conduct energy audits/surveys for companies in line with EN 16247 and ISO 50002. This helps organisations meet their obligations under the Energy Efficiency Regulations 2014 and 2016.
Antaris staff are listed on the SEAI Register Energy Auditor and also on the UK AEE Register for carrying out equivalent audits or surveys in the UK under the ESOS scheme.
We have worked with the SEAI since 2005 and currently act as relationship managers to some of Ireland’s largest energy users as part of the SEAI Large Industrial Energy Network (LIEN).