Antaris Consulting is looking for a highly experienced and qualified Senior EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) Consultant to join our team. The successful candidate will provide expert advice and guidance to clients on a range of EHS issues, including but not limited to environmental compliance, health and safety management, risk assessments, regulatory compliance, and sustainability initiatives.
Antaris’ purpose is to act on the imperative of sustainability, one work day at a time. We are committed to a sustainable future by partnering with our clients to improve the environmental, social and economic wellbeing of our communities
We partner with our clients to help solve their critical challenges, including decarbonisation and energy transition; circular value chains; sustainable reporting and analytics; sustainable growth; sustainable brands and customer experience; sustainable finance and ESG; climate-related financial risk and sustainable technology.
We also provide Management Systems consultancy services in the areas of quality, health & safety, accessibility, environment, energy and information security. Our consultants have over 30 years of experience in helping companies in both the public and private sectors.
- Provide expert EHS advice and guidance to clients on a range of issues.
- Develop and implement EHS programs, policies, and procedures.
- Implement, maintain and improve ISO management systems for our clients, specifically ISO 45001 and ISO 14001.
- Conduct EHS audits, inspections and risk assessments, and develop action plans to address identified issues.
- Conduct regulatory compliance assessments and ensure that clients comply with applicable regulations.
- Conduct training programs for clients and their employees on EHS-related topics.
- Develop and implement sustainability initiatives for clients.
- Assist with the identification of training and awareness requirements.
- Develop improvement programmes and assist in the identification of appropriate continual improvement objectives and targets.
- Provide project management oversight and support for EHS-related projects.
- Effectively manage and build client relationships leading to repeat business.
- Manage projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Energy and drive to deliver.