This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated Sustainability Consultant to join our team in Limerick. You will be supporting and assisting clients in the preparation of their sustainability strategies by benchmarking their baseline performance, developing action plans to sustainability, and supporting them with their reporting obligations.
You will join a small, friendly, and growing team of ESG, sustainability and environmental specialists, in Limerick. Specific aspects of the role include:
- Undertaking research to determine a company’s environmental impact, such as carbon footprint, energy use, water use, waste output, and air quality.
- Guiding organisations on reducing their harmful influence on the environment.
- Contributing relevant information on how to reduce the use of essential or scarce resources
- Developing strategic sustainability strategies that are customized to the client’s context
- Keeping abreast of relevant research development and regulatory changes advising clients appropriately
- Providing an overview of the standards and obligations that apply to the client and enabling compliance
- Outlining strategies for minimising waste in the company’s operations
- Gathering and evaluating various data relating to the client’s long-term risk profile and viability, as well as preparing reports that are aligned with relevant sustainability frameworks
- Making presentations to stakeholders
- Educating and training employees and stakeholders on environmental and sustainability issues.
- Seeding a variety of sustainability projects inside client organisations and providing support for their implementation
- Analyzing an organisations (or a building’s) energy and resource consumption and devising strategies for reducing or recycling it.
- Staying on top of any new technology or procedures that could help boost sustainability and advocating for effective and ecologically friendly practices.
Antaris is inviting applications from anyone who believes they have the potential to meet the requirements of this role. It is anticipated (though not mandatory) that applicants will have at least a bachelor’s degree in environmental studies, an engineering discipline, earth science, or environmental science.
It is also anticipated that applicants will have to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience from a relevant field which can include environmental services, built environment, technology, and business.
For more information please visit www.antarisconsulting.com or contact_____________