Antaris Consulting is seeking a highly experienced Sustainability Consultant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in sustainability consulting, with a strong background in sustainable development, environmental management, and corporate social responsibility.
As a Sustainability Consultant, you will be responsible for providing expert advice and guidance to clients on sustainability strategy, environmental management, and social responsibility. You will lead sustainability assessments, develop sustainability plans, and implement sustainability programs for clients across various industries.
The successful candidate will be expected to actively contribute to the development of our Sustainability services. In essence, the candidate will help shape the future direction of Sustainably services at Antaris. If you are passionate about sustainability, and have the skills and experience to make a difference, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and help us create a more sustainable future for all.
Antaris’ purpose is to act on the imperative of sustainability, one work day at a time. We are committed to a sustainable future by partnering with our clients to improve the environmental, social and economic wellbeing of our communities.
We partner with our clients to help solve their critical challenges, including decarbonisation and energy transition; circular value chains; sustainable reporting and analytics; sustainable growth; sustainable brands and customer experience; sustainable finance and ESG; climate-related financial risk and sustainable technology.
We also provide Management Systems consultancy services in the areas of quality, health & safety, accessibility, environment, energy and information security. Our consultants have over 30 years of experience in helping companies in both the public and private sectors.
- Conduct sustainability assessments to identify areas of improvement and opportunities for clients to improve their sustainability practices.
- Develop sustainability strategies and plans for clients that align with their business objectives and stakeholder expectations.
- Advise clients on environmental management and sustainability reporting, including regulatory compliance and stakeholder engagement.
- Lead the implementation of sustainability programs, including energy and waste management, water conservation, and greenhouse gas emissions reduction.
- Work collaboratively with clients to implement sustainable supply chain management practices and improve their social responsibility performance.
- Provide training and support to clients on sustainability best practices and emerging trends.
- Seed a variety of sustainability projects inside client organisations and provide support for their implementation.
- Analyse an organisation’s (or a building’s) energy and resource consumption and devise strategies for reducing or recycling it.
- Effectively manage and build client relationships leading to repeat business.
- Work with ESG reporting initiatives including GRI, GHG Protocol, SBTi and CDP.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Energy and drive to deliver.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Planning, organising and work management skills.
- Achievement oriented.
- Effectively communicating with clients and colleagues including presentations and report writing.
- Relevant degree or higher – Engineering, Sustainability, Sustainable Development, Energy or Environmental.
- Master’s degree in a relevant disciple desirable but not essential.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sustainability consulting or relevant industrial field.