ESG is not a choice anymore, but the only way forward…
Inaugural ESG Summit 2022
Sustainability is becoming the business itself and not a separate agenda. Featuring leading content, panel debates, keynotes, and discussions, this inaugural summit focused on transforming business for good!
Antaris participated in much looked forward to ESG Summit on 31st May at Croke Park, Dublin. Organisations came together for the first time to learn and understand what it means to commit to sustainability, climate change, and ESG as a whole. Real action is required, and it’s required now.
Some of the topics discussed –
- Understanding the latest trends in climate action and reporting; the importance of sustainability reporting standards
- What are ESG issues and their impact; drivers of ESG and the importance of materiality assessments
- ESG risks & opportunities and how to operationalise them
- The role of the board in addressing ESG risk and required training
- Challenge of reliable & comparable data when it comes to ESG
- EU Taxonomy and its impact; data-driven solutions and low carbon technologies; value chain and value creation
- Walking the talk: How to tell your ESG story
- Perspectives from CFOs, investors, and case studies
Eye Opening Facts!
- 76% cited, in a research conducted by PwC, that regulation is a significant part of their focus on ESG.
- 40% of all energy consumption in the past year is only from the buildings in use; 38% of all carbon emissions have been recorded from just the construction industry.
- 62% of all organisations present at the summit have not yet set targets for achieving carbon neutrality. 25% described COP 26 as a significant driver of their increased focus on ESG.
How Can Antaris Help?
At Antaris, we are all about helping your organisation make a real difference and meet current operating standards. Antaris offers advice on how to identify and address the climate, sustainability, and biodiversity threats facing your business and identify actions you can take to address and mitigate these threats. Through our practical consultancy and training services, we will help you cut through the confusion and operate effectively and efficiently, whilst minimising risk and meeting your legal & social obligations.
IEMA Certified Training –
Sustainability related training in conjunction with our training partner (SQT):
– Environment Sustainability Skills for Managers (2 day course)
– Environment Sustainability Skills for the Workforce (1 day course)
– Leading with Environment Sustainability (half day course)
We co-develop with our clients their agenda on critical challenges, including decarbonisation and energy transition; circular value chains; sustainable reporting and analytics; sustainable growth; sustainable brands and customer experience; sustainable finance and ESG; climate-related financial risk, and sustainable technology.
Sustainability & Climate-Related Consultancy Services –
– Resource Management
– Sustainability Strategy & Management
– Sustainable Finance